The Templeman scholarship will support a Kent graduate to undertake a full-time taught postgraduate degree at the University of Kent.
‣ This scholarship will cover tuition fees for one year, and is open to full-time home/EU or overseas fee-paying applicants.
‣ Applicants must be University of Kent Graduates.
School(Institutions/ Country): University Of Kent | UK
Level: Postgraduate Degree
Field(s): any of the courses offered by the University of Kent.
Deadline: Friday 22 April 2016
Funded By: University of Kent
Have what if it takes to avail Templeman Scholarship?
‣ Applicants must be University of Kent Graduates;
‣ Applicants must already hold, or be expected to achieve, a first class honours degree from the University of Kent;
‣ Applicants must have received, and accepted an offer for a full-time taught postgraduate degree (any subject) at the University of Kent for 2016-17 -Full-time UK (home), EU and overseas fee paying students are invited to apply
‣ The successful applicant will be informed by the end of May 2016.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applications should be made via your KentVision portal at: https://evision.kent.ac.uk
‣ To be considered for this scholarship applicants must submit an email to the Scholarships Unit:
- Subject line: Templeman Scholarship;
- Include your full name, student application number or student ID number in the email;
- Attach a covering letter addressing “Why I wish to pursue my chosen postgraduate degree at Kent”.
- Applications should be emailed to the Scholarships Unit: scholarships-at-kent.ac.uk
‣ Scholarship Application due date Friday 22 April 2016.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.